Busan International Architecture Design Workshop (BIADW)
BIADW is an international academic program intended to encourage rigorous research and ideas creation of architecture major students from both domestic and overseas universities.
Outline of event
- Theme : Community Development of Gwangbok-ro, Busan’s Old-downtown
- Planned site : Former site of Mihwadang Department Store, Gwangbok-dong, Jung-gu, Busan
- Date : August 22 to 26, 2007 (5 days including one day of Busan architecture tour)
- Venue : Dongseo Academy Training Center, Baenaegol Valley, Yangsan
- Participants : About 160 people including the students majoring in architecture or related studies from domestic or overseas universities and the persons concerned [107 students (50 Korean & 57 foreign) and 19 tutors from 3 countries]