|[BAF] 2023 Busan International Architecture Festival||2023-06-22|
♦ Period: Sep. 20 (Wed.) to 24 (Sun), 2023 (for 5 days) ※ Opening Ceremony: 16:00 (expected), Sep. 20 (Wed.)
♦ Venue: Hall 2B (Sized 4,418 sq. m.), the 1st Exhibition Hall, BEXCO, Busan
♦ Theme: Busan Style – Busan Lifestyle and Architecture
♦ Audience: More than 30,000 people expected
♦ Main Contents
○ MVRDV Invitational Exhibition
○ Korean Architect Invitational Exhibition: Jeong Jaeheon
○ Busan Noth Port-HafenCity Special Exhibition
○ Creative Architecture: Pavilions and Folies_ Young Architects Exhibition
○ Architectural Culture in the Everyday: The Sea, the City, and the Cafe Architecture
○ Busan Architecture Award 2023, and the exhibitions of related institutions and architectural organizations
○ Special Lecture by MVRDV: Winy Maas
○ Special Lecture by a Korean Architect: Jeong Jaeheon
○ Invitational Lectures by Korean Architects and Professionals: on “Stay,” F&B architecture, etc.
○ Busan Space Forum, Open Busan Forum of Architecture and Urbanism, etc.
○ Children’s Workshop of Architecture and Urbanism
○ Citizen Architecture Tour
○ Docent Tour, etc.
♦ Hosted by: Busan Metropolitan City
♦ Organized by: Busan International Architecture Festival Organizing Committee
♦ Supported by: Presidential Commission on Architecture Policy, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, and the local press